Becoming a Member
Ever wondered what being a Severn Valley Railway Member is like? Why not find out from as little as £22 a year?
Become a part of an exclusive club and find out exactly what you can discover – whilst helping one of the largest heritage railways to keep running.
It’s simple to join and there’s so much to discover, including meeting a variety of new people who share your passion for steam locomotives and the history of the SVR.
So, why not join us?
For a one-off monthly payment, you enjoy
Call 01562 757930 to find out more about how to become a member of the Severn Valley Railway!
- Reduced fares on almost all days that we operate.
- 10% discount in Refreshment Rooms and in retail stores across the Railway.
- An expertly curated quarterly magazine, including latest news, behind-the-scenes articles and advance details of special events.
- Behind-the-scenes visits to rarely seen areas of the Railway during our annual Members’ weekend (Covid-19 permitting)
- Helping to preserve an important part of Britain’s heritage for the future.
Call 01562 757930 (Monday-Wednesday) 9.30am – 1.30pm
By becoming a member, you have the opportunity to become a volunteer on the Severn Valley Railway – helping to run our extremely popular event and be a part of something really special.
Whether you see yourself as a guard, a Travelling Ticket Inspector, a signalman, an engineer or something completely unique, becoming a member gives you the opportunity to help the Railway, meet new people, learn a variety of new skills and have loads of fun along the way!
The Severn Valley Railway is a privately owned Railway operating regular steam-hauled passenger trains between Kidderminster in Worcestershire and Bridgnorth in Shropshire. Around 200,000 people visit us every year.
It is not so well known that the people who operate the Railway are unpaid volunteers, all of whom are members of the Severn Valley Railway Company. Without this volunteer help the Railway could not survive.
Purchase Membership Membership Renewal
| Ordinary Joint
| Senior (60+)
| Senior Joint (60+)
| Family (2 adults + 4 children, 4 - 13 years)
| Student (in full time education. Age 14+)
Terms & Conditions (revised 2019) Memorandum and Articles of Association