Taster Footplate Experience . . .
£175 per person
Try your hand at
driving and firing one of our small steam locomotives between Bewdley
and Kidderminster. Locomotives normally used on the Taster Footplate Experiences: 813, 1450, 1501 or
7714. (subject to availability).
- Safety briefing before the session commences.
- Detailed instruction on how to drive and fire a steam locomotive.
- Only 4 participants per Experience, driving and firing in pairs.
- Travel on the footplate, driving and firing, for 4 miles (approximately 15 minutes).
- Travelling a total journey of 8 miles.
- You can bring along up to 3 guests only who can travel in
the carriage behind the locomotive (guests must be over the age of 5)
free of charge.
- 2 complimentary "Freedom of the Line" travel tickets for
the day are provided for the driver and 1 guest, so you can spend a
whole day with us before or after your Footplate Experience.
- Opportunities for photographs.
- A presentation folder with a certificate and memento of your Experience.
The Experiences in 2019 will take place mainly on Thursdays & Fridays.
|Friday 11th October
||11.15am, 1.00pm, 3.15pm, 5.00pm
||1 place available
|Friday 1st November
||9.45am, 11.45am, 1.45pm, 3.45pm
Email to make an enquiry Call 01562 757900 to book