Safety on the Severn Valley
The Severn Valley Railway has the safety of passengers and
staff as a number one priority.
To ensure you enjoy your day and stay safe, we’ve put a number of
procedures in place:
- If you or any of your party are displaying
symptoms of Covid-19, please
do not visit the Severn Valley Railway. Call the team to cancel on 01562 757900 and
we will rearrange your booking for a date when it is safe to visit.
- You must adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times during your
- In order to manage social distancing, we
will ask you to wait to board or leave the train. Please be patient and wait for instruction from staff.
- Your compartment can accommodate a maximum of
six people. Please do not visit with any more than that number.
- Please bring your own face mask or
covering. You will be asked to wear one in enclosed public areas and train corridors.
- Follow all signage and guidance from staff.
We are here to ensure you have
a fantastic day.
- Wash your hands regularly, especially
before boarding and after leaving the train.
- Please limit your movement around the train.
Stay in your compartment where possible.
- We are operating contactless card payment
only in all catering, bars and
- Dispose of all litter responsibly in the
waste bins provided at stations. There will also be a disposal bag in your compartment
for any litter.
- Visitors will be allowed into the gift
shops, restaurants and pubs in small
numbers to ensure social distancing regulations
are adhered to. If you wish to order items prior to arrival for click and
collect, this can be done at www.svrshop.co.uk
- We ask all passengers to respect eachother, our team of staff and our guidelines.
Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
We hope you have a fantastic day with us.
Share this page: