Safety on the Severn Valley
The Severn Valley Railway has the safety of passengers and
staff as a number one priority.
Please take note of the new procedures we have put in place:
- If you or any of your party are displaying symptoms of Covid-19, please do not visit the Severn Valley Railway. Call the team to cancel on 01562 757900 and we will rearrange your booking for a date when it is safe to visit.
- You must adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times during your visit.
- Please bring your own face mask and face covering to be worn at all times.
- Table bookings: your party will be seated around a table. Please do not visit with any more than the number of people you have booked. Face masks must be worn at all times. You may remove your face mask or face covering when consuming food and drink.
- Compartment bookings: your private compartment can accommodate a maximum of six people. Please do not visit with any more than that number. You may remove your face mask or face covering in your private compartment or when consuming food and drink.
- Follow all signage and guidance from staff. We are here to ensure you have a fantastic day.
- Wash your hands regularly, especially before boarding and after leaving the train.
- In order to manage social distancing, we will ask you to wait to board or leave the train. Please be patient and wait for instruction from volunteers or staff.
- Please limit your movement around the train. Stay in your seats where possible.
- Where possible, please use contactless card payments. We are still accepting cash.
- Dispose of all litter responsibly in the waste bins provided at stations. There will also be a disposal bag in your compartment for any litter.
- Our gift shops, restaurants and pubs will be open. If you wish to order items prior to arrival, this can be done at www.svrshop.co.uk
- We ask all passengers to respect each other, our team of volunteers and staff and our guidelines. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
We hope you have a fantastic day with us. If you have any queries, please call 01562 757900.
Share this page: