The Severn Valley Railway Covid Guarantee
We understand that booking advance tickets is a big commitment especially with the current uncertainty that surrounds the COVID pandemic, but we think everyone needs something exciting to look forward to.
That’s why we’re backing your advance booking with the SVR Covid Guarantee. This gives you the peace of mind to book tickets for your next visit to the Railway, knowing that whatever happens with the ongoing Covid situation, your tickets remain safe. As well as regular tickets, the SVR Covid Guarantee also cover special event tickets. For a full list of events, please click here.
What does the SVR Covid Guarantee mean?
You will be entitled to transfer your tickets to an equivalent event or date (where available) or to receive a full refund (excluding booking and administration fees) if:
- The Severn Valley Railway cancels the event
- Government restrictions means you cannot travel
- You, or a member of your party, test positive for Covid-19 or are required to isolate
Terms and Conditions
- You must phone us before your date of travel on 01562 757900 to arrange the transfer of your tickets or your refund. We cannot accept transfers or refunds by email.
- If you wish to transfer your tickets to another event with a higher value, you must pay the difference. If you wish to transfer to an event of lower value, we will send you a non-exchangeable voucher to cover the difference.
- Freedom of the Line Tickets, loyalty passes and dated vouchers will not be refundable, but where you are unable to use these because of the Covid pandemic, we will extend them for the months that have been missed.
- Our usual booking terms and conditions remain unchanged and you can view these here.
- The SVR Covid Guarantee is available until further notice and the Severn Valley Railway reserves the right to amend it at any time.
- The SVR Covid Guarantee does not extend to third party bookings. If you booked your visit via a coach party, travel company, holiday agent or other party, please contact them directly to discuss your booking.
Thank you, as always, for your continued support for the Severn Valley Railway and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Share this page: