Santa Sleigh Express
Experience the magic of Christmas Eve as you travel in the
company of Father Christmas on our Santa Sleigh Express
The Santa Sleigh Expresses are now fully booked.
As magic of Christmas Eve unfolds, join the steam train at Kidderminster Station for your journey with
Father Christmas and his mischievous Elves performing magic tricks to Highley. You'll have time with Santa as he meets every family on the train, handing out presents to each child and posing for
Both children and adults will receive a complimentary drink and sweet treat when they're on board, as well as a very special gift for the Christmas tree at home...
You can purchase a private compartment (maximum of 6 people) or a table in an open carriage (maximum of 4 people) on your journey to and from Highley.
Please note, you do not get off the train at any intermediate stations
on the journey.
Babies under 12 months may travel free of charge, but will not receive a present, and must not take up a seat. If you would like a present for your baby, they must be one of the four at a table, or one of the six in a compartment.
The Santa Sleigh Express operates on: December 24th.
Trains depart from Kidderminster at 10.30am, 11.45am, 1.30pm and 2.45pm.
Your ticket includes:
- Guaranteed seating on a steam train from Kidderminster to Highley and return in a private compartment or table.
- Opportunity to meet Santa at your seats.
- Michievous Elves performing magic on the train.
- An age-suitable present for all children.
- Complimentary drink and sweet treat for each passenger (mince pies for the adults, gingerbread for the children).
- Special gift for your Christmas tree.
ADVANCE BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL.
- The journey lasts approximately 100 minutes.
- Seating on the train is
available on tables of 4, or private compartments of 6.
- There are no nappy changing facilities on the train.
- Wheelchair users MUST
reserve a space on the train at the point of booking. We cannot
accommodate wheelchair users who do not PRE-BOOK a reservation on the
- Buggies and pushchairs MUST be folded down and stored in the Guard's Van when on the train.
- Kidderminster Station has a restaurant, toilets and pub available to use before or after your train ride.
- You are advised to arrive
at the Station 45 minutes before your train departs. Parking will be
available at our Station (DY10 1QR) and the mainline station (DY10 1QX).
|£1.75 per booking
Annual Family Pass: NOT VALID
Children: 1 - 15 years (includes a present from Father Christmas). Babies under 12 months travel free of charge, but will not receive a present, and must not take up a seat.
Private compartments are available for up to 6 people. Tables are available for up to 4 people. The number of people in the compartment or table must be defined at the point of booking, and must not be exceeded.
Please read the booking conditions
on the back of your ticket carefully. If you do not feel able to accept
these conditions your tickets should be returned, at your expense, for a
refund which will EXCLUDE the booking fee.
Requests for refunds MUST be received 10 days prior to travel and will be at the discretion of the General Manager.
You must travel on the date and at the train time you have booked.
Should you miss your departure time we will do our best to accommodate
you on another train but this is NOT guaranteed.
Once you have booked your tickets, amendments will not be accepted.
Dogs (assistance dogs excepted) are NOT permitted on any of our Santa or Christmas Services.
Share this page: