Peaky Night at The Engine House
A night of themed entertainment from the roaring twenties!
Join the train at Kidderminster for a sunset-ride through the beautiful Severn Valley to Highley and The Engine House for a night of live music and dancing.
- Rock the night away with Peaky Blonder! 'Peaky Blinders' inspired band, covering an eclectic mix of songs with their own 'Peaky' twist, as well as tracks from the popular TV Show.
- Dance along with three Flapper Girls! Be amazed by our Charleston Dancers performing during the evening - they may even teach you some 1920s steps!
- Grab a prop and strike a pose! Our themed 1920s photo-shoot, with an array of awesome props (and a bit of cheese thrown in for good measure), will be available all night - be sure to get dressed up in your finest Peaky-inspired gear! For each ticket purchased, you'll receive a free high-quality, personalised print.
- Return diesel-hauled train from Kidderminster, departing at 6.25pm, to Highley. Train arrives back at Kidderminster at 10.45pm.
- Entry to The Engine House.
- Access to live entertainment and photo-booth (including souvenir print to take home).
Hot food and drink will be available to purchase throughout the night.
|Annual Family Pass NOT valid. Over 18s only.
Valid for evening travel only on the date specified at the point of booking. Not valid for daytime travel.
All pre-booked tickets are subject to a £1.75 booking fee.
To qualify for 'pre-book' prices these tickets must be
purchased at least five working days in advance of your visit. Tickets
may also be purchased at the same price by calling 01562 757900 (option
1). These tickets are not available for purchase from booking offices in
TICKETS WILL BE DISPATCHED BY POST.
Share this page: