The Festive Gin Train
The Severn Valley Railway and The Little Gin Company are delighted to welcome you aboard The Festive Gin Train!
This is a truly unique Gin tasting experience; travel through the
spectacular Severn Valley in our 1936-built luxurious first class
carriage (once hauled by the Flying Scotsman), whilst sipping gin
cocktails and enjoying a relaxing festive day out with friends. A journey fit
Your tasting experience will include:
- Welcome cocktail to get the tasting session started and the gin
- Tasting sequence of three artisan gins, accompanied with
different botanicals, to offer a wide spectrum of tasting notes. All
three gins on the tasting menu will be served neat or as mini
- Professional staff will run the event, giving an overview of each
gin and answering any questions you may have as they
- Following the tasting sequence, guests can choose their
favourite gin and have it served as a full G&T in a copa glass, with
of ice, premium tonic and complementary garnish.
The package includes:
- Reserved, first class travel on a return train journey from
Kidderminster to Highley.
- Free return visit! 'Freedom of the Line'
ticket valid for a another full day out in 2020 (worth £22).
- There are 30 seats on each tasting experience. Your seats will
be allocated around tables of two, or tables of four. Every seat will be
filled, so you have the bonus of meeting new
friends and gin enthusiasts alike!
- Passengers must be aged 18 or over.
- There is no disabled access into the vehicle.
- You will be required to arrive 15 minutes before your selected departure time to check-in and be seated by our Steward.
|Adult / Senior
|Annual Family Pass not valid. Any discount schemes, concessions or complimentary tickets/vouchers are not valid on The Gin Train.
must be purchased in advance of your visit.
Tickets may also be purchased at the same price by calling 01562 757900
(option 1). These tickets are not available for purchase from booking
offices in advance.
All pre-booked tickets are subject to a £1.75 booking fee.
From a love
of all things Gin comes The Little Gin Company, a quirky mobile gin business
from the neighbouring county of Warwickshire. Established by friends, Emma and Nicola in 2015, the
juniper-mad duo love sharing their gin-filled experiences in as many ways as
possible - mainly from their lovingly converted horse trailer gin bar - and
now, on board a Severn Valley train!
Share this page: