Steam in Lights
Steam in Lights is back by popular demand! Following a sell-out in 2019, sparkle, glow and shimmer on a
magical steam train covered by thousands of lights!
The ultimate Christmas experience for all ages, make Steam in Lights your family tradition...
The magic begins the moment you arrive at Bridgnorth; cameras at the ready as your train steams into the station, adorned with thousands of colourful lights.
Once aboard, sit back and relax and let the magic unfold in your own private compartment as the festive music begins to play and the story begins. Keep your eyes peeled for amazing displays of magical creatures, mystical auroras and snow flurries - only seen from the train!
For those who believe in magic, look out for the mystical Cacklers hiding along the way and keep your fingers crossed for a flurry of snow.
Departures available at 4.30pm, 6.30pm, 8.30pm.
What's new this year:
- Watch the train steam into the Station before you board.
- Travel in private compartments for the whole journey.
- Bigger and brighter displays from the window.
- Speakers in every compartment.
- Improved photo opportunities.
- You will need to arrive at Bridgnorth Station 45 minutes before departure.
- The train ride lasts approximately one hour, travelling from Bridgnorth to Hampton Loade and return.
- Face masks must be worn at all times, excluding when in a compartment on the train.
- Seating on the train is
available in private compartments of six (maximum of six people over the
age of two), private compartments of four (maximum of four people
over the age of two) or tables of two (maximum of two people).
- Children under two do
not count towards the number of people in a compartment and travel free of
- Please bring along a torch (a device
that makes light is very important!).
- We can accommodate one wheelchair on each train. Wheelchair passengers will be seated in a socially distanced open carriage. If you have a collapsible wheelchair, this can be stored on the train.
- Buggies and pushchairs cannot be accommodated on the train, but will be stored securely at the Station on request.
- Father Christmas does not travel on this train, he's too busy wrapping presents at this time of night!
- Dogs are not permitted on Steam in Lights trains.
|Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Dec 3, 8-10, 15-17, 22, 23
|Friday & Saturday
Dec 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19
Loyalty Pass, Annual Family Pass, Shareholder Passes and Working Members passes not valid. Members discount not available.
Children: 2 - 15 years. Children under 2 do not count
towards the number of people in a compartment and travel free of charge.
Tickets may also be purchased at the same price by calling 01562 757900
(option 1). These tickets are not available for purchase from booking
offices in advance. All pre-booked tickets are subject to a £2.00 booking fee. Tickets will be dispatched by email.
Terms & Conditions apply.
For those without tickets, access to Bridgnorth Station is limited. Spectators are advised to view the train from safe public vantage points between Bridgnorth and Hampton Loade.
Share this page: