August Services - Grand Reopening!
Welcome back! Spend a whole day out on the Railway on one of our three specially tailored return trips. Choose your journey and travel in your own private compartment as you steam through the Severn Valley with family and friends.
PLEASE PRE-BOOK YOUR TICKETS ONLINE TO GUARANTEE TRAVEL. TICKETS ARE ON SALE ONLINE UNTIL 3.30PM THE DAY BEFORE TRAVEL.
A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS MAY BE
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE AT THE STATION ON THE DAY, ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.
AVAILABILITY FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS:
- Wed AUGUST 12th: The Flyer is FULLY BOOKED, but Explorer & Adventurer Compartments are available at the station on the day.
- Thur AUGUST 13th: all trains available online until 3.30pm Tuesday.
Every train will be pulled by one
of our magnificent steam engines and you'll travel in our beautifully
restored vintage carriages. You have the choice of three return trips:
The Flyer, 10.15am-4.10pm - Kidderminster to The Engine House & Bridgnorth
The Explorer, 10.45am-5.10pm - Kidderminster to Bridgnorth, with an optional excursion to The Engine House
The Adventurer, 10.45am-4.48pm - Bridgnorth to Bewdley or Kidderminster & The Engine House
Each journey has its own set itinerary, so we can safely manage numbers
at each Station and inside The Engine House. We've also made sure you
can spend a whole day with us to help you discover Shropshire and
Worcestershire in style.
Why not add a freshly prepared food box to your day out? Handmade by our
Michelin Star Chef, pre-book your food to enjoy an Afternoon Tea Box,
Italian Inspired Box or Ploughman's Lunch on the train, collected from
your starting station.
Finish your day with fine food at Kidderminster Station! Alongside traditional drinks, we have partnered with award-winning chef
Richard Stuart for amazing street food every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,
Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening, as well as GIANT Yorkshire
pudding lunches on Sundays. Find out more!
What will look different:
- Timetable - you must travel on set services at specific times You can only start your day at Kidderminster or Bridgnorth.
- Tickets - we are only selling tickets for compartments at the moment, and you should purchase these in advance so we can safely manage numbers on the Station and inside The Engine House. There is a fixed number of tickets available for each train, and we cannot guarantee that any will be left for sale on the day.
- Seating - you will travel in pre-booked compartments, which can accommodate a maximum of six people. You will have this compartment reserved for your exclusive use all day.
- Stations - Arley and Hampton Loade Station will remain closed during August, with no public access.
If you're wondering;
- Wheelchair users, you must reserve a wheelchair space with your booking.
- Dogs, they can travel and there is no extra charge.
If you have a Loyalty Pass,
thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times - we
are very much looking forward to welcoming you back. How to use your Loyalty Pass from August.
Compartment (for up to six people)
|On the day (subject to availability)
Compartment (for up to six people)
Shareholders, Loyalty Pass holders & Annual Family Pass holders must pre-book their compartment in advance. You will need to enter your unique number to receive a 100% discoun at the check-out.
Dogs travel free of charge. Wheelchair users must reserve their space on the train.
Tickets may also be purchased at the same price by calling 01562 757900
These tickets are not available for purchase from booking
offices in advance.
Tickets will be dispatched by email.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Share this page: