Adults only - dare to take a thrilling ride in the dark through our haunted stations!
Are you and your mates brave enough to climb aboard the Scream Train? Arrive at
Kidderminster Station early for drinks and hot street-food, or pre-order your drinks when you book your tickets.
Once aboard the train, you'll be trapped in your compartment as terrifiying monsters roam the corridors looking for blood... Hold on tight as the train roars away, passing
through haunted stations on the way to Arley - the home of the living
Will you make it back to Kidderminster?
- You will need to arrive at Kidderminster Station 45 minutes before departure.
- The train ride lasts approximately 75 minutes.
- There is no buffet service available on the train.
- Face masks must be worn at all times, excluding when you’re in your compartment on the train.
- Passengers must be aged 18 or over.
- Seating on the train is
available in private compartments of six (maximum of six people) or private compartments of four (maximum of four people).
- Kidderminster Station has a
restaurant, toilets and pub available to use before or after your train
- Please use the toilets at Kidderminster Station. Whilst there are
toilets on the trains, these facilities are for emergency use only.
- Dogs are not permitted on the trains
Departures available at 8.50pm.
Loyalty Pass & Annual Family Pass not valid. 18+ only.
Tickets may also be purchased at the same price by calling 01562 757900
(option 1). These tickets are not available for purchase from booking
offices in advance. All pre-booked tickets are subject to a £2.00 booking fee. Tickets will be dispatched by email.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Strobe lighting will be used at some
stations during the event and actors will be dressed up on the station
Share this page: