- Gin Trains
Tickets on sale now
All aboard The Gin Train! Join us for the ultimate vintage day out, as you sit back, relax and enjoy a summer-themed gin train, hosted by The Little Gin Company on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in the summer.
With a cocktail on arrival four wonderful tasting gins and an additional glass, the train will take you from Bewdley to Bridgnorth and back in the afternoon sun. There’ll be something for every flavour palette, so there’s plenty to discover as you steam through the countryside.
With a summer themed tasting menu, each gin is accompanied with a hand-selected mixer, garnishes and tasting notes.
Join us for The Gin Train on:
- Friday 23rd July, departing at 11.16am or 2.35pm from Bewdley
- Saturday 14th August, departing at 11.16am or 2.35pm from Bewdley
- Sunday 15th August, departing at 11.16am or 2.35pm from Bewdley
- Friday 20th August, departing at 11.16am or 2.35pm from Bewdley
Your experience includes:
- One round trip from Bewdley to Bridgnorth and return, lasting approximately 2.5 hours.
- Reserved first class table in carriage LNER 7960 built in 1936
- Welcome cocktail to get the tasting session started
- Tasting sequence of four artisan gins (served neat or as mini G&Ts)
- Enjoy your favourite gin from the tasting sequence as a full G&T with premium tonic and garnish.
- Experts from The Little Gin Company hosting
Each table on The Gin Train will be socially distanced to keep you safe.
Is there anything better than gin and tonic on a vintage train? Let the fun be-gin!
Click here to book tickets
The Gin Train is only available to those over the age of 18.
Wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on The Gin Train.
Tickets may also be purchased at the same price by calling 01562 757900 (option 1).
These tickets are not available for purchase from booking offices in advance.
Tickets will be dispatched by email. Terms & Conditions apply.
ticket is covered by the SVR Covid Guarantee to ensure your booking is
safe. More information on the SVR Covid Guarantee can be found here
Share this page: