Enjoy a classy journey on our Wine Train this summer as you sip some of the finest Worcestershire wines from Astley Vineyard.
Travelling first class from Kidderminster to Bridgnorth and back again, you’ll get a glass of wine as you board the train, before receiving a trio of tasting wines alongside some local cheeses. On your return journey, you’ll also receive a full glass of your favourite wine.
Enjoy a break in Bridgnorth, where there’ll also be 45 minutes to explore Bridgnorth station, The Railwayman’s Arms and the Refreshment Room.
Raise a glass and come join us this summer aboard the Wine Train.
We're also running The Gin Train. Find out more!
Join us for The Wine Train on:
- Friday 13th August, departing at 11.00am or 3.00pm from Kidderminster
Your experience includes:
- One round trip from Kidderminster to Bridgnorth and return, lasting approximately 3 hours.
- Reserved first class table in carriage LNER 7960 built in 1936
- Welcome glass to get the tasting session started
- Tasting sequence of three local wines with accompanying cheeses
- Enjoy your favourite wine from the tasting sequence as a large glass
- Experts from Astley Vineyard hosting
Each table on The Wine Train will be socially distanced to keep you safe.
Is there anything classier than a wine tasting on a vintage train?
Click here to book tickets
The Wine Train is only available to those over the age of 18.
Wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on The Wine Train.
Tickets may also be purchased at the same price by calling 01562 757900 (option 1).
These tickets are not available for purchase from booking offices in advance.
Tickets will be dispatched by email. Terms & Conditions apply.
Every ticket is covered by the SVR Covid Guarantee to ensure your booking is safe. More information on the SVR Covid Guarantee can be found here
Share this page: