The Enchanted Express
Our BRAND-NEW Christmas Experience from Bridgnorth Station,
featuring narration by BAFTA-winning actor and star of Harry Potter,
Dame Julie Walters.
Inspired by the classic poem 'Twas The Night Before Christmas, join the Mouse, the Toy Soldier, the Sugarplum Fairy, Papa Elf and Father Christmas himself, on a magical steam train journey in your very own private compartment.
As you settle down into your comfy seats (dressed in pyjamas, of
course), listen to our enchanted Christmas tale and festive music as the
train takes you through a winter wonderland. Along the journey, you'll
meet Father Christmas and other characters, with each child receiving a
Please allow at least 1 hour and 30 minutes for the experience.
Departures are available from Bridgnorth Station at 9.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm.
Why not add a Tasty Treat box to your journey for £15.95? Each box features a selection of finger sandwiches, sausage roll, mini iced fruitcake, chocolate roulade with raspberry and cream, macaron, fruit scone and a shortbread biscuit! Suitable for one and to be collected from Bridgnorth Station prior to departure
Your ticket includes:
- Private compartment on a steam train.
- Train travel from Bridgnorth to Highley and return (approximately 60 minutes). You do not leave the train.
- Complimentary drink and sweet treat for each passenger, PLUS NEW FOR
2021 a Severn Valley Railway collectable travel mug for each adult.
- Be entertained as Dame Julie Walters narrates an
enchanting Christmas tale, based on the classic poem ‘Twas the
Night Before Christmas.
- Meet Father Christmas and other characters on-board the train.
- Quality present for each child.
- Photo opportunities.
Soak up the sights and sounds of the golden age of steam and create festive family memories that will last a lifetime.
- This event will run in-line with Government Guidelines at the time of the event.
- When booking, please ensure you include the names and ages of ALL children travelling so they receive a gift.
- Seating on the train is available in private compartments of six or private compartments of four.
- Children under two do not count towards the number of people in your group; they travel free of charge and will receive a present.
|November 27th & 28th
|December 4th & 5th
|December 11th & 12th
|December 18th & 19th
Loyalty Pass, Annual Family Pass, Shareholder Passes and Working Members passes not valid. Members discount not available.
Children: 2-15 years. Children under 2 do not count
towards the number of people in a compartment and travel free of charge.
Tickets may also be purchased at the same price by calling 01562 757900
(option 1). These tickets are not available for purchase from booking
offices in advance. All pre-booked tickets are subject to a £2.00 booking fee. Tickets will be dispatched by email.
Tickets will be dispatched by email.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Share this page: