Featuring choirs and live music, strike up the band and join us for a festive musical journey to get you in the mood for the most wonderful time of the year.
The event starts at 6.15pm at Kidderminster Station, with the Carol
Train departing at 7pm. You'll have 2.5 hours at The Engine House where catering will be available,
before getting back to Kidderminster at 11pm.
Our Choirs & Bands
- November 27th: Got2Sing & Sunflower Saxes
- December 3rd: Bewdley Choral Society & Stourport Brass Band
- December 4th: Got2Sing & Dynamix
- December 10th: Nos Novem and Friends & Pershore Brass
- December 11th: Got2Sing & Dyanmix
- December 17th: Got2Sing & Sunflower Saxes
- December 18th: Lutley Community Voices & Blackwell Concert Band
Choirs and bands are subject to change.
On Fridays, the Carol Train will be hauled by a
heritage diesel locomotive. On Saturdays, the Carol Train will be hauled
by a steam locomotive.
Takeaway Christmas Dinner
Why not add an additional two course meal to be enjoyed at The Engine House for £20pp? A selection of tasty treats, meals and popular Christmas drinks will be available to purchase at The Engine House too.
Two course Christmas Menu Option
- Cauliflower & Chestnut Soup with a Rustic Bread Roll (Vegetarian)
- Creamy Gammon, Leek & Cheddar, Onion & Thyme Oat Crumble, Parmentier Potatoes Garlic Roasted Vine Tomato
- Creamy Mushroom, Leek & Cheddar, Onion & Thyme Oat Crumble, Parmentier Potatoes, Garlic Roasted Vine Tomato (Vegetarian)
- Slow braised Beef & Red Wine Stew, Creamy Garlic & Rosemary scented Mash, Duck Fat Roasted Carrot
- Roasted Root Vegetable & Red Wine Stew, Creamy Garlic & Rosemary scented Mash, Roasted Carrot (Vegan)
- Baileys & White Chocolate Tart & Vanilla Cream
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with Brandy Cream
- Christmas Pudding & Custard
Additional items may be purchased on the night.
|Private Compartment for Two People
|£50 per compartment
|Private Compartment for Four People
|£100 per compartment
|Private Compartment for Six People
|£150 per compartment
|Two Course Takeaway Meal
|£20 per person
Under 4s travel free, but must not take up a seat.
No dogs are allowed on Carol Trains.
Wheelchair users must reserve their space on the train, please phone 01562 757900.
have any dietary requirements when booking food, please let the Severn
Valley Railway Customer Services team know at least five-working days
prior to your visit.
Members, Shareholders and Loyalty Pass holders do not receive subsidised travel on Carol Trains services.
Tickets may be purchased online or over the phone at the same price by calling 01562 757900 (option 1).
These tickets are not available for purchase from booking offices in advance.
Tickets will be dispatched by email. Terms & Conditions apply.
Share this page: