Christmas Carol Trains
Sing along or just soak up the festive atmosphere as we get
Christmas off to a traditional start with an evening of carols & festive songs.
Make sure your vocal chords are warmed up as you join our heritage diesel train on a trip from Kidderminster to The Engine House, our Visitor Centre at Highley.
Starting your experience at Kidderminster, the concourse will be filled with the sounds of Christmas classics, before you board the Carol Train for more singing on-board on your journey to the Visitor Centre at Highley.
Highley you must leave the train for the short walk (approximately 150
yards) to The Engine House, where the choir will
again lead the singing and a warming glass of punch and a mince pie will
be served to passengers.
Christmas Carol Trains operate on: November 30th, December 7th, 14th & 21st
We have a number of fantastic groups providing the entertainment on board the Carol Trains this year, including:
- November 30th - Lapal Community Choir
- December 7th - Lutley Community Voices
- December 14th - Bridgnorth Male Voice Choir
- December 21st - Got 2 Sing, Bewdley
Trains depart from Kidderminster
at 7.45pm, arriving back at approximately 10.50pm.
Please note, wheelchair users MUST
reserve a space on the train at the point of booking. Please call 01562 757900.
ADVANCE BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL.
||£1.75 per booking
|Terms & Conditions
1. Refunds, changes and exchanges of pre-booked tickets will not be considered.
2. The Severn Valley Railway does not guarantee that trains will depart or arrive at a particular time and will not be held liable for any delay to the service or any inconvenience this may cause.
3. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, we cancel your train, we will refund the monies paid by you, including the booking fee. We will NOT be liable for any other costs.
4. If you fail to arrive in time for the departure of your train we WILL NOT refund any monies paid.
5. If you are unable to travel to the SVR as a result of severe weather or illness we DO NOT offer a refund or replacement tickets.
6. We will NOT refund or make allowances for the cost of returning unused tickets to us. It is for you to decide on the most effective way of returning unused tickets and you are required to bear the cost.
7. We will NOT carry forward the face value of any unused tickets from one year to the next.
8. Our staff are NOT empowered to vary these conditions. If, when you have read these conditions, you do not wish to retain the tickets you must return it, within seven days and at your expense, for a refund which will EXCLUDE the booking fee.
Annual Family Pass: NOT VALID. Children: 4 - 15 years. Dogs (assistance dogs excepted) are NOT permitted on any of our Santa or
*SVR Members must ring 01562 757900 and provide their membership number to make a booking.
Share this page: