Open House Weekend
The return of our popular model railway exhibition, alongside opportunities for you to peep behind the scenes!
Featuring model railways, behind the scenes tours, and a whole host of other attractions up and down the line, there's plenty to see both on and off the rails! A special weekend for our supporters, volunteers and potential volunteers...
- Intensive steam and diesel train service.
- Behind the scenes at Bridgnorth: Locomotive Works, Boilershop and Signalbox
- Behind the scenes at Bewdley: Carriage & Wagon Yard and Bewdley North Signalbox.
- Behind the scenes at Kidderminster: Carriage Works and Signalbox.
- Up to 30 model railway layouts on display in Kidderminster Carriage Works and The Engine House, Highley.
- Kidderminster's Coalyard Miniature Railway open on both days, with the Paddock Railway at Hampton Loade in steam on Sunday.
Model railways attending: 82G, Beckton, Berrybridge, Bumf Mine, Burlish Road, Chollerford, Campbell's Quarry, Cheadle Ridge Lane, Coton on Dove, Earl's Court, Frimley North, Half Brick Mine, Hampton End, Heptonstall & Primrose Hill, Round Bottom End, Ryders Green Wharf, Sandford Road Junction, Scrich Tramway, Smallwood, Snowy River Railroad, Treloar Sidings, Trinity Dock Street Bridge & West Hill Wagon Works.
More information available soon.
Normal Fares Apply Annual Family Pass Valid
|Pre-book & save
|On the day
|Annual Family Pass valid. Children: 4 - 15 years, Family: 2 adults + 2, 3 or 4 children, Seniors: 60+.
To qualify for 'pre-book & save' prices these tickets
must be purchased at least five working days in advance of your visit.
Tickets may also be purchased at the same price by calling 01562 757900
(option 1). These tickets are not available for purchase from booking
offices in advance.
All pre-booked tickets are subject to a £1.75 booking fee.
These tickets include FREE admission to The Engine House, our Visitor Centre at Highley.
TICKETS WILL BE DISPATCHED BY POST.
Share this page: