Open House Weekend
Take a peep behind the scenes and marvel at miniature masterpieces at our popular model railway exhibition!
Featuring model railways, behind the scenes tours, and a whole host of other attractions up and down the line, there's plenty to see both on and off the rails!
By purchasing a 'Freedom of the Line' ticket, you can travel all day and gain entry into all attractions and The Engine House at Highley.
- Intensive steam and diesel train service.
- Up to 30 model railway layouts on display in Kidderminster Diesel Depot and The Engine House, Highley.
- Kidderminster's Coalyard Miniature Railway open on both days, with the Paddock Railway at Hampton Loade in steam on Sunday.
Behind the scenes:
- Bridgnorth: Locomotive Works, Boilershop and Signalbox
- Highley: Signalbox tours
- Bewdley: Carriage & Wagon Yard.
- Kidderminster: Carriage Works and Signalbox.
- Kidderminster Railway Museum: 'have a go'
in Wrangaton Signalbox.
More information available soon.
|Pre-book & save
|On the day
|Annual Family Pass valid. Children: 4 - 15 years, Family: 2 adults + 2, 3 or 4 children, Seniors: 60+.
To qualify for 'pre-book & save' prices these tickets
must be purchased at least five working days in advance of your visit.
Tickets may also be purchased at the same price by calling 01562 757900
(option 1). These tickets are not available for purchase from booking
offices in advance.
All pre-booked tickets are subject to a £1.75 booking fee.
These tickets include FREE admission to The Engine House, our Visitor Centre at Highley.
TICKETS WILL BE DISPATCHED BY POST.
Share this page: